- Company Name:
- eRichards Consulting LLC.
Position Title: Web Site Product Manager
The Product Manager will work with the site director to lead product development that is in line with the brand strategy and long term product roadmap with ownership over key site channels.
The Product Manager will drive the vision and strategy for their products based on generating new ideas, conducting competitive analysis and user feedback with a strong focus on data driven recommendations.
As the Product Manager you will create the short and long term product roadmap for these key channels to lead the product development process.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Define the product vision and strategy for both new products or features as well as enhancements to current products
• Create and drive business/product requirements and work closely with cross functional teams to execute against those
• Drive projects from the idea/concept phase through to launch
• Source and establish partnerships for new or additional content as needed
• Partner with marketing or other internal/external partners to drive and grow traffic, repeat visits and monetization
• Keep abreast of the industry landscape and trends to stay relevant and incorporate into products
• Partner with research to conduct feedback surveys and usability testing and turn into actionable next steps as appropriate
• Provide support and/or training to other internal/external teams in support of your channels
• Partner with QA to review and provide feedback on use cases
• Play a key role in testing
• Develop relevant KPI’s to measure success
• Analyze, interpret and provide reporting to communicate performance
• 5+ years product development/management experience working on consumer Internet products
• Knowledgeable across many functional areas, including design, development, legal, business development,, UI design, and marketing
• Strong understanding of web technologies
• Knowledge of web standards and best practices
• Familiarity/Experience with Sweepstakes preferred
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Self-starter with strong leadership and presence
• Passionate about creating consumer products
• Resourceful Solution seeker